Moonlight Guild

syneastithek applictaion

Rath

syneastithek applictaion

Post  Rath on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 am

Ok guys for 1st time im serious so ehm
    This application for syneas the old cleirc from DeadSox she was the leader and we all know wat happined then, BUT i asked her to join here and sin said make and application SO we all know shes respectfull person and nice and she done all she can do to make Deadsox guild the best howevere shes joining here as a normal member so if anyone have any prob with her joining just comment and mybe can be fixed say in here dont go to GC and start whine thats it !
    ZedG3

Re: syneastithek applictaion

Post  ZedG3 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:32 am

A big yes! Even if i didnt talk to her a lot before i know she's a nice person albino
    Kaay

Post  Kaay on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:46 pm

cheers wooot syn

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:59 pm

back back, was good leader n for sure gonna be a good help in guild Very Happy
    Veng

Post  Veng on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

I think YES is a correct decision (I love clerics Rolling Eyes )
    yume005

Post  yume005 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm

I see improvement ... keep it up Rath ...
    But it's Synaesthetik!!! lol!
    Juan

Post  Juan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Razz yeah from me, i knew him since i playing my shindara and my Jyu crus is still a DS char xD

forbidendragon@

Post  forbidendragon@ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:33 pm

ofc yes yes yes Very Happy

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 am

I know that I'm not allowed to vote because I vote yes for everyone. But, I really mean yes, this time.

I have no clue about whatever drama went on in DeadSox. Don't care. Syn has ALWAYS been nice to me.

If it matters, I vote yes.

spoeky

Post  spoeky on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:22 am

Yes from me
    Brownie

Post  Brownie on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:27 am

yes ~~as normal member~
    FAOL

Post  FAOL on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:58 pm

yes for me

Tyrannosaurus

Post  Tyrannosaurus on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:47 am

synnnnnnnnnnnnnn hello xP
    i vote yes...dunno what all the drama is but im sure everything can be fixed with time...
    Kohak

Post  Kohak on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:28 pm

cris and me vote yes
    Gaia

Post  Gaia on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:28 pm

oO yes!!! syn was covered me when i apply DS ..i dunno what happened in DS but she always positive not like others!!

XxSiNxX

Post  XxSiNxX on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:48 am

Well, to get through with this without further delay, I've decided I'm ready to accept u back into this guild.. It doesnt change where me and some others stand, however I've 1 condition, considering me and the majority of others with me now spent so much time and efford on building and keeping Deadsox alive I only see it fair everything we worked hard for is given back as Serenity property.

mm

Post  consels on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:15 am

you know what time it is forum~~

i just wanted to say ma7 post might sound abit selfish *GAY* or greedy *FAKE*
    but its not, its true most of us who was helping keep ds alive are now in sere.
    and who knows if those banks has something what could benefit the guild and make it stronger, dont u guys agree that?

i can understand that it might feel like woo they are blackmailing me to get in sere give stuff to us and u get in its not that.. its about giving the stuff back to the people who worked for it, thank you for listenin

U CAN leave ur comments AFFF FUCKIN hell u know what to do forum~~
    im NKR and i approve this message thank you for reading =gay (equals gay)

so forum what u think should she join?

*sings doing ur mom song with the dancing kitteh..* umm what?!?!?!?

MegaStyle

Post  MegaStyle on Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

LET HER JOIN PLZ!!
    Kohak

Post  Kohak on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:59 am

just let her know that she come to Serenity not DS

for me is ok that she come and with her around is possible that more ex DS want to come, but we have to make clear that this is Serenity

i thing that this is what SIN want to say

Syn

Post  Syn on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 pm

For a while now, a lot of people have asked me to apply to this guild. I did not ask for this thread to be started, and I did not apply. But when I heard how many people actually wanted me here, I thought maybe it would be a good thing. Lots of my old friends and family are here. And I’ve met some really cool new people that didn’t know me as the imperfect DeadSox GL.

I have no desire to ever run a guild again. I have put DS well behind me, and I just wanted to play the game as a normal person. I wanted to have fun, be with nice people, laugh a lot, and have a good time. Since I’d rather burn my computer than join DG, Serenity was the other option. And with so many of my family here (and the one person I love), it started to feel like a possibility.

I have always been upfront with everyone asking me to join why me coming to Serenity was a long shot. The people who run the guild do not care for me, and it's their guild. It's their right to choose who they have here. Even a thread full of “yes” doesn’t change that, it seems.

I was surprised to learn today that while I was not accepted as a normal person, I would be allowed to join only if I handed over old DeadSox property. You can call that whatever you want (extortion, blackmail, greed). To me, it’s simply insulting.

If I am not “good enough” to be in this guild with my friends as a normal player, then I will find a guild someday that does want me. I feel I am worthy enough as a human being and as a player to be accepted in an elite guild without having to “pay” for the privilege.

Furthermore, I agree with Kohak. Serenity is not DeadSox. I did not intend to join DeadSox II. So it makes no sense that Serenity would expect me to hand over DeadSox property as a condition of my acceptance. You can't abandon a guild to start a new one, and then think you still deserve the old stuff.

Thank you again to all who supported and encouraged me to join. I really was hoping to play a game I miss alongside my friends, my family, and the one I love, but it seems that there is a very large price tag attached. I wish you all the very best.

~ Jai (Synaesthetik)

Rath

Post  Rath on Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:42 pm

will good that u decied to accept but about old sox stuff idont think its fair
    ser is new guild in hes own have nothin to do with sox an sox old stuff i guss
    jai has to disturb them to ppl who worth them

TehTarik

Post  TehTarik on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 am

imo...deadsox property should not be handed to serenity for guild purposes, by the time deadsox were dead..all the stuffs in it should be dead as well...it sounds unfair if we got more stuffs than what we work for

XxSiNxX

Post  XxSiNxX on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

Well, Idk wat ur trying to point out here, even if u get 50 pages of complete acceptance the final decision is mine, not anyone else's.. I've built this guild from scratch, I'm sure u can remember how things were, n how hard I worked for Deadsox and for this guild now, n ur telling me this is insulting? blackmailing? greed? didnt u feel that when u called me a scammer and changed all bank accesses to urself? did u forget that we ALL worked for that shit not just u? Idc from what angle ur lookin at it, personally Idc if ur in or out.. As I said it wont change where I stand, I only gave u a chance cuz of all those people who want u in here, Whatever ur choice is, goodluck with it.

Post  MegaStyle on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:18 am

But sin? why woud she give deadsox bank to your new guild? it doesnt make sence:S
    noone had to pay to get in,and why she do?
    Kohak

Post  Kohak on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:36 am

actualy i not care

you cant look the future if you still look the past

syn, come here and be a regular player and i am sure that all will be fine

i can understand you more that what you thing, i am ex GL too and i have people
    that hate me for come to serenity but i not let that take the best of me

because my ex menbers cant hate me more that what they love me, and that is the same to you

come and be a regular, and you will see that

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm