SERENITY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Guild

+17
TehTarik
MegaStyle
consels
XxSiNxX
Gaia
Kohak
Tyrannosaurus
FAOL
Brownie
spoeky
forbidendragon@
Juan
yume005
Veng
Kaay
ZedG3
Rath
21 posters

syneastithek applictaion

syneastithek applictaion - Page 2 Empty Re: syneastithek applictaion

Post  Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:31 am

hello smexy ppl family Wink dunno wahtto say lol make a vote:
    1.i dont give a fuk
    2.only yes if u smexy
    3.i dont care
    4.who are you?
    5.at least u can get in

--==all vote here pls==-- if u wanna have fun u got FUN here Smile a lot of it haha xD Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    ps. every person can vote 2 times maximum
    Gly
    Gly

Post  Gly Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:49 pm

Here comes the guy with the longest posts around boring every1 to death!!!!
    I think this is a very sensitive subject to talk about.
    I understand consels and sin's point of view concerning the work they had building up DS gem bank, yet if DS gone why shouldn't gem banks be joined. I don't think it's a payment to enter the guild neither sin will go that way, even though he's the last one to decide, but in he's point of view it would be fair enough to bring them to serenity to help he's growing guild, that, after all, has many ppl of the ancient DS, ppl that also helped build the bank.
    Not speaking has one of them, because i was a "jumper" at that time, in fact sin was the only one that called promising, after that i heard that he created he's own guild so i applied.

Regardless what happenned in the past i'm in the opinion that Synea would be a good companion in the guild as long as no more ships are sunk with bolts at abba lol!

Off course this is a pretty shity opinion but it's mine and has the worth it has.
    By the way i vote 2.only yes if u smexy
    TehTarik

Post  TehTarik Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Gly wrote:Here comes the guy with the longest posts around boring every1 to death!!!!
    I think this is a very sensitive subject to talk about.
    I understand consels and sin's point of view concerning the work they had building up DS gem bank, yet if DS gone why shouldn't gem banks be joined. I don't think it's a payment to enter the guild neither sin will go that way, even though he's the last one to decide, but in he's point of view it would be fair enough to bring them to serenity to help he's growing guild, that, after all, has many ppl of the ancient DS, ppl that also helped build the bank.
    Not speaking has one of them, because i was a "jumper" at that time, in fact sin was the only one that called promising, after that i heard that he created he's own guild so i applied.

Regardless what happenned in the past i'm in the opinion that Synea would be a good companion in the guild as long as no more ships are sunk with bolts at abba lol!

Off course this is a pretty shity opinion but it's mine and has the worth it has.
    By the way i vote 2.only yes if u smexy

lets take a look at the definition of guild

"Guild - An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards"

and wat are we having here

i'll definitely say yes to combine guild bank with sox bank IF AND ONLY IF all of us were in serenity, which basically means all ex-sox in serenity.

like in the definition, guild is an "association of persons" and its ultimately shows that all of us is the one forming the guild and not single individual

now, since all of sox mates were scattered around the server and joining various guilds..lemme ask something, "Did other members of sox from other guild agree with this?"

if u guys wanna take over sox's guild bank without the approval of other ex-guildies, its only shows that this is not a decision of the guild but rather the selfish decision of some of us

p/s this is my point of view as a ex-sox
    and my point of view as a serenity guild member, i'd say "i don care about this stuffs...either way its not benefiting me"
    Gaia
    Gaia

Post  Gaia Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:44 am

OMAGAD teh!! i will use glasses coz of ya...i guess everythin simple..Sin wants to bank for make more stronger players in guild and ofc if sere get sox bank it will help a lot..who care other DS members in other guilds??? when i got kick or twinky or ares left we had BD points..Joicy give us?? NO...best way is syn should give bank access to sin and play like random ppl in guild..no more stress and responsibility anymore!! gay sin can manage guild alone..i see that guild balance good and every1 getting equips-RB etc from guild..no drama here but if sox bank can start drama in guild i will say no for bank combine..coz this guild peaceful and i like this mood..and my choose 3 idc!! yes for smexy peps xD
    .AngeL.
    .AngeL.

Post  .AngeL. Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 am

Shocked ahm. I tried not to reply about anything lol..

since I am not really playing this game or anything.

BUT, I just cant help it =P

Maybe, what sin is really pointing at is to clear everything that happened with DS banks.

What had happened to old DS' work? Old members who are now members of his guild.

As what all of you have been pointing out, YES, it is not rightful to have DS

property handed to Serenity, BUT, i guess you would also agree that

old members who worked their asses off are worthy of what they worked for.

**I'm saying YES to this application but I am not saying that I stand on anybody's side.

I see both point of views being an OLD DeadSox and a PRESENT Serenity.

Good Luck guys!
    twinks

Post  twinks Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 am

im not deadsox n im new at sere, but i love sere now. i dunno im allow to give comment or no Razz but wat i see is if u love to join us, mean u have to love serenity, "if u love sere, it mean u wan sere will be more strong," rite? so if deadsox item is giving to serenity isnt it will be nice? coz almsot sere is deadsox too.. so the item from deadsox will be for u all too. its not for sin pocket, its for our guild goodness.

or if u guys bother w deadsox item y dun u guys share everything? i mean u noe whos ex deadsox tat now still active. so no one complain bout it anymore. everyones happy n everyones become strong, n no one blame who or point to someone selfish etc. n good for syn is, if do share deadsox item to ex deadsox, some ppl tat think syn take everything cant say anything, coz its no longer at syn. n i dun think ma7 wan take deadsox item for his own pocket.

more strong us it mean good for us too, n i noe tis is wat ma7 mean.

well tats my opinion XD sorry if i make comment in tis topic T_T

example: whend old dg going disband leader of old dg share all item/gem to ppl tat still play, so no one complain bout leader scam item from dg bank.
    Rath

Post  Rath Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 am

the funny thing that ma7 knows that thers nothin in DS bank cuz jai already gaved all to members and luxur and monster witniss
    twinks

Post  twinks Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 am

lol then y ppl still make comment or complain tat syn no need give deadsox item to serenity o.0
    Rath

Post  Rath Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:53 am

she told me she and luxur and monster gaved all the DS property to old DS ppl an ye
    idono ithink ma7 know this some pl dont know this
    consels
    consels

Post  consels Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

1st of all close this post. this does harm more then it does anything else .
    2nd of all ppl who was not in DS antz or non of those, please dont talk about stuff u really know nothin okay..

syneastithek applictaion - Page 2 Morning-coffee-84

i found also a picture from pcy
    SodaPoP
    SodaPoP

Post  SodaPoP Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

syneastithek applictaion - Page 2 01
    Syn

Post  Syn Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:35 am

syneastithek applictaion - Page 2 Endwell

I've been very angry about the things said in this thread. I am tired of drama, tired of guild/GL crap, tired of hearing about banks, tired of everyone "deserving" things from me, and tired of feeling like I can't just play a freaking game like everyone else.

I wrote out a reply addressing a lot of the accusations, assumptions, and flat-out lies that have been posted. Then I realized that no matter what I write, it doesn't matter. No one would read my big, long post anyway. And even if every one of you did read and agree with what I'd said, Ma7 said he doesn't care and he is your "decider."

I'll address a few things that people keep asking about, so the rumors and assumptions can stop right the fk now.

But... You Have Banks and Banks of Stuff We Want!

No, I do not.

In the weeks before I disbanded DeadSox, Luxure and I gave away all gems, CA equip, and other useful items to the people who stayed with us to the end. We gave everything out based partly on points and partly on who stayed active helping try to keep DeadSox alive after everyone else left. I gave some Hearts, an Eye, a Soul, and some CA equip to Luxure for standing by my side to the end. I took nothing for myself.

I posted in DS Forums on November 19 that we'd given everything away. Nearly every active ex-Sox has logged in to the DS forum since then, including Ma7. The fact that there are no more DeadSox banks should not be news to any ex-Sox.

I repeat, for the retarded people: There is nothing left of any use from DS banks.

But... We Deserve It ALL!

That's nice. You know what? Even if there were anything left, it wouldn't belong to Ma7 or Serenity. DeadSox property will never belong to ANYONE who willingly chose to leave DeadSox. If all that "hard work" was so important, then perhaps they shouldn't have chosen to walk away.

That was always the rule: If you choose to leave the guild, you forfeit your right to guild points, gems, and items. It’s so funny… everyone loves this rule until they are the one who leaves. Then, suddenly, they feel it’s totally unfair.

But.. But... Stuff!

I have nothing left to give you, other than a friendly voice and decent gaming skills. That's not good enough, according to your leaders. Since I can't do Jedi Hands and make banks of elite equip and gems pop out of thin air and hand them over to Ma7, it seems I cannot meet his special conditions for joining.

All I wanted was to have fun again and be a normal player like I did before the summer. I appreciate all the encouragement from many of you, but maybe now you understand why I told you all that the chances of me being treated normally here were slim.

~ Jai
    PCY2860

Post  PCY2860 Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 am

tehtarik wrote
    [/quote]i'll definitely say yes to combine guild bank with sox bank IF AND ONLY IF all of us were in serenity, which basically means all ex-sox in serenity.
    now, since all of sox mates were scattered around the server and joining various guilds..lemme ask something, "Did other members of sox from other guild agree with this?[quote]

Some may not agree but what can they do? DS guild bank already Empty, i think most of us including XTEH & me also didn't get 100% of our BD gem according to BD point, You should be feel lucky & laugh if u manage to get 50% of your BD gem.

consels wrote
    i found also a picture from pcy

lol luckily someone ask me to visit this sites, hm the monkey in photo look similiar to Nico......You should put handsome guy pic if it was me.

Jai wrote
    No, I do not.
    In the weeks before I disbanded DeadSox, Luxure and I gave away all gems, CA equip, and other useful items to the people who stayed with us to the end. We gave everything out based partly on points and partly on who stayed active helping try to keep DeadSox alive after everyone else left. I gave some Hearts, an Eye, a Soul, and some CA equip to Luxure for standing by my side to the end. I took nothing for myself.

hm I believe in you, if U really stealth the bank, There will be "Super Syn" with VERY strong equipment now....Sorry Jai I didnt mean you are weak, but if you are the thief, most of us can see the differences from your equip......
    Btw dont forget that there is already many Ex GL in DS before Jai, Pls study BD point sheet again & total BD gem in DS bank....May be some already lost b4 she take over.....

by PCY2860
    TehTarik

Post  TehTarik Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm

PCY2860 wrote:
    Some may not agree but what can they do? DS guild bank already Empty, i think most of us including XTEH & me also didn't get 100% of our BD gem according to BD point, You should be feel lucky & laugh if u manage to get 50% of your BD gem.

yeah lucky....5 bd gems after joining the guild for almost a year, and no eye of bd at all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am