Moonlight Guild

NOT an Application (Need help on something)

LordIroh

NOT an Application (Need help on something)

Post  LordIroh on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello,

I'm LordIroh Lv86 Voyager/LordOr1h Lv81 Sharpshooter, I'm playing ToP every weekend and I will be playing ToP everyday starting sometime in March.

Here's the situation, I got the Sacred Flame Relay Quest and now, I have 4-5 Untradable, Undroppable and Undeletable (Permanent) Stuff from the quest and I have one each of the Heaven Entries that I bought while I was like 75-77 (except the Bible) in my bank.

Now, I'm asking help from this Prestigious guild if you guys and/or gals can reserve me one bible this weekend. I'll be on starting Saturday to early Monday (Game Time)

I really need your help because only Serenity and Demi Gods "control" the wolfie re-spawn time. I really need it because I want to use up my bank space for some other USEFUL items. I really need your help to start my rebirth. I really need your help, I would really appreciate it also. Thanks for reading! Please post what you think. =P

Re: NOT an Application (Need help on something)

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:47 pm

u need talk to Etheral about this

LordIroh

Post  LordIroh on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 am

I talk to Etheral and SiN/ma7, I'm gonna be booked in 3 weeks or so, Weee, can't wait. Thanks! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:08 am