Moonlight Guild

Champ Application

Hydrolic

Champ Application

Post  Hydrolic on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 am

In-game name:Hydrolic

Character lvl & Class:lv78 champ

Hi all,

Former Guild (if any):wasn't in any guild .

Your Equipments (include if gemmed or not):
    Lv70 BossFrame 1 colo>atm (will be lv3 after 1 weak)
    rings n necklace lv65
    Hammer lv75 colossus lv5 furious 3 socks 110%,thinking of geting ToH and gem it straight.
    Lv70 gloves
    BD Wing+5
    wind lv3,crak wind lv2
    str pet lv37
    no con pet right now(after 2 days getting lv31 2nd gen)

Your Skills:i know DW,craken,barbosa,Ca

How many people have Access to Your Account:mostly only me.

How long you've been playing TOP: 1 year.

How Active are you in game:im active sometimes on all the DWs a day and sometimes can go only half of DWs a day,for ca i surely will go to 1 of the 2 Cas and sometimes can go on both.

Why you want to join in this guild?i want to join and help this guild n help as possible and i wasnted to fight side by side with u and i want to learn all about bd,all abba and help in them.

NOTE: You need to have your own SV (with a lv20+ ship) and your own SS (with LB quest).i Got SV lv55 with ship lv27,for SS i have lv65 .
    DevilKamilFukinEvil

Re: Champ Application

Post  DevilKamilFukinEvil on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm

well this kinda items ppl usually gets in 3month so u are kinda weak but i quees u playing solo and getting all the items without anybodys help so its not that bad, well we need champs here but the champ we need is only a super tanker with about 2k defence passive to work as our shield on BD mostly or a shield str champ with good pr who could be a killer anyway if we look on this stuffs u got to be maller to make a good champ so fast ...thats my opinion its not a yes or its not a definitelly no, if u are active player i would give u chance

Hyrolic

i understand what u mean.

Post  Hyrolic on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:14 am

and these Eqs i got in 17 of working ,n i will try my best to get my self better.n now i got a new toh but i need to gem my armor 1st so i can tank mazes.

hydrolic

(Cant edite,,so)

Post  hydrolic on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am

i got these eqs in 17 days of working,i had gave my old stuff before n i started from Zero,u have understanded that i got these eqs in 1 year(u misunderstood !),i got em in 17 days not 1 year.

btw Thx for giving ur opinion Smile
    DevilKamilFukinEvil

Post  DevilKamilFukinEvil on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:33 pm

ok good luck in gemming now u are one of us, u need lvl up btw Very Happy if u got that items in 17 days that seems u will get good gems fast, have anyffriend who would like to join ?

Hydro

champ app

Post  Hydro on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:41 am

hmm,i dont have any friend that want to join. About lvling i wanna post a Q on off topic..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:02 am