SERENITY

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight Guild

Application

Pidgay

Application Empty Application

Post  Pidgay Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Helloo.

Lv 89 cleric (68%)
    281 spr
    99 con
    7.1k sp
    6.5k hp

So yeah, this is NOT AC anymore, this is Jack, the original pidgey. Haven't been on in a while, and all of my friends have joined serenity so I was hoping to follow them as well. Also, I concluded that an active guild would get me addicted to the game faster so I'll be active in CAs and DWs. Questions? Complaints? Ask Razz

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 pm

yea i guess
    pidgay

Post  pidgay Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 pm

disregard this application, i'm not worthy of joining a guild of such caliber

Post  Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 pm

honestly said u are not worthed, u so disappointed me while i was unactive u spreaded rumors about me also i think u one of the persons who helped to scamm mine account after all that no matter who was using ur account i got ur phone number and u even refused to talk to me about explanation so after all this sh1t i felt like a child killed by own mother ...;( it was hard to trust in any1 after that-->(here thanks to rath "the big nigga man"hehe)[if u can say u gonna fell anything in situation like this] never ever would say YES for you so ...byebye
    Rath

Post  Rath Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm

man pidgey if u crunched a big fat black cock was better for u and more honor in it than to come and put an application in ser forum cuz not even 00,000000001 gona say yes for ya idoubt even dg gona accept.
    PidgGAAA

Post  PidgGAAA Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:54 pm

i didn't scam you, you runt. and dg did accept me rath cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:06 am